CamScanner, the most popular scanning app for mobile phones, has now come to Windows Phone 8 and can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store. You can now turn your Windows Phone into a scanner with CamScanner. CamScanner is an intelligent document management solution for individuals, small businesses, organizations, governments and schools. It is the perfect fit for those who want to scan, sync, edit, share and manage various contents on all devices.
CamScanner is used by 60 million users world wide and is one of the most popular apps in its category. Once installed, you need to create an account to use the service. The app comes with a simple and yet featured interface which allows you to scan documents and then later annotate and edit them. You also have the option to extract text using OCR.
Using the app, you can scan bills, invoices, contract, tax rolls, business cards, certificates, letters and more.
Features of the app:
- Scan Documents
- Auto detect and crop scanned images
- Smart enhance documents with 5 enhance modes
- Quickly covert to PDF files
- Manage Documents
- Easily search texts in document images
- Add/Edit name, tags and notes to documents
- Copy, move and marge documents
- Sync Documents
- Upload, download and manage documents at www.camscanner.net
- Access and update documents on smartphone, tablet and web app
- Share Documents
- Upload document to SkyDrive and send file link via email
- Send JPEG images via email
- Save document image to phone Photos
You can download the app from the store now, it is available free of cost.
So how do you get the paid app to lose the watermark?