Star Wars have taken over almost everybody, and if still don’t have enough post watching the movie, checkout Dark Star. Its a game for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile which brings in classic arcade gaming style from the 80’s and 90’s, with some brilliant visuals.
- Fancy 3D graphics and effects
- All the brilliance and frustration of old-school arcade style challenges
- Unique ‘use as many fingers as you please’ controls
- Upgradable and unlockable spaceships
- Shoot down enemy ships, clear space junk, dodge missiles and take on giant battle cruisers!
The game lets you customise frame rates which is useful for high end phones like the Lumia 950 XL and Lumia 950. Check under the options menu for the graphics switch (in most cases the best graphics settings will be set automatically, an option is however available, so you can tailor your own space experience).
However the game doesn’t have any option to change resolution, which helps a lot many times for phones whose GPU cant handle games. Hopefully the game will introduce this in new feature. I am sure that this game might not run well on low end devices. The developers need to un beta or just set it available only for high end devices.
This game will cost you $0.99, and will attract a lot of low end devices. Are the developers ready?