Xbox One Game Achievement images are pretty awesome. You get a contextual wallpaper kind of thing after every achievement you complete. I use it all the time with my Xbox One, and I really wished there was a way to cycle them. At the same time, consoles are more of a personal thing. Desktop wallpapers get eyeballs most of the time. So what if you could use these images on your Windows 10 Desktop or even Macbook.
How to Download HD Xbox One Achievement Images
- Go to Xbox.com from any web browser and sign in with your Xbox Live account.
- Once signed in, look for Achievements men. Click on that.
- This section displays all your achievements and is sorted based on the game.
- Click on any of the games you want.
- The next screen will all your achievement stats for that game, followed by a list of individual achievements with a thumbnail.
- Click on any of them, and it will display achievement wallpaper. This will be a sized version, mostly 640.
- Next right click on the image, and look for an option that says “Image URL”. You might have the option like Open Image in New Tab.
- Next, open that URL in a new tab. At the end of that URL, there will be something like &h=640&w=1138. Delete it, and hit enter again.
- Now the image which opens up is the high-resolution or HD image of your achievement.
- Right-Click and save it.
You will have to download each of them manually. Once downloaded, you can rotate them one by one.
- Settings > Personalisation > Background > Select Slideshow
- Select Folder and exit.
On Macbook :
- Press Command + Spacebar to bring up the spotlight.
- Now Type Desktop & Screensaver. You will have the option right away.
- Next, add the folder containing your images.
I wish Xbox App on Windows 10, and Xbox One had a direct option to do this manually, and it would have been just awesome. Right now, there are too many steps to get this done.