Foxit MobilePDF is a small, fast, and a powerful PDF viewer for Windows 10. It’s not just a normal PDF viewer, it has got all the qualities of a full featured PDF viewer/reader. It supports annotations, has night mode for reading etc. The app sports a very beautiful UI, easy to use collaboration features, such as the ability to add annotations to PDF.
- Extremely fast, no lags, no crashes and simple and beautiful UI.
- Night mode supported
- Can jump to pages by clicking on the page number
- Select a word or a sentence or a paragraph or the whole document, and you can perform these actions – You can highlight a word, strike it out, underline it, or copy it.
- You can bookmark, so that you can start off from you left.
- Add comments to your document, make it truly yours.
- Annotations are one of the most important feature of the app. You can also hide them by clicking on the three dots>hide annotations
- Share it via mail and skype messaging directly from the app
- Lacks high zooming
- Scrolling is not so smooth
- Takes some time to open a big file, but never crashes
- No customizability options
- Recent doesn’t show your recently opened documents. So to read something you just read, you will have to open it from the File Explorer again! (Only a PC bug)
Used it during my exams for studying, and it really impressed me. Definitely, much faster than Adobe and the Microsoft Reader. Gives you a ton of options while adding an annotation to your PDF document. Comments can be added in a very cool way, you can add a key, circle, star etc. and add your comment in them. Loved the UI, it follows Windows 10 design and looks exactly the same on both Mobile and PC.
Addition of Night Mode after the recent update is very much appreciated. Its’s a must download, and has all the features a PDF reader should have. However, uploading documents on the cloud from one device and reading it on another, would be a feature I would love to see in future. For now, with all these features, it’s a must have app. Download it from below.