Are you searching for some of the best software to bulk uninstall programs and Microsoft Store apps in Windows 11/10? If yes, then you are landed at the perfect place. This post will suggest some of the best tools to bulk uninstall programs. Check out the tools list and features to find the best tool per your need.
Uninstalling & Removing Traces of Programs
There are several ways to uninstall and remove traces of programs from your computer. Each method has its advantages and drawbacks, so ensure to read, and understand what works best for you.
- Use the built-in uninstall feature: Windows offers this as part of the OS, invoking the installed software’s uninstaller script. The only drawback is that if the uninstaller doesn’t remove all the files, you cannot do anything about it.
- Use a third-party uninstaller: Several third-party uninstaller programs can help remove programs, associated files, and registry entries. Some examples include HiBit Uninstaller and Absolute Uninstaller.
- Manually remove the program: While this is almost impossible, you can delete the EXE and the associated file from the programs folder. The next step would be to figure out deleting any associated registry entries. While you can, we suggest never to do anything in the registry unless you are sure about it.
- Use a system cleaner tool: You can use the built-in storage clean to remove all the remaining files, but since Windows is picky about what it should delete, it will not remove everything.
Free Software to Bulk Uninstall Programs and Microsoft Store Apps From Windows
Here is a list of 7 excellent tools that help uninstall programs from your Windows 11/10 PC. Each software in this list has its features, pros, and cons. Find out the best one which can fulfill your requirement.
- Revo Uninstaller
- Bulk Crap Uninstaller
- Geek Uninstaller
- IObit Uninstaller
- HiBit Uninstaller
- Uninstall Tool
- Absolute Uninstaller
Let’s discuss these seven bulk installer software in detail.
1] Revo Uninstaller
Revo Uninstaller is one of the best software to uninstall programs from your Windows PC. This tool makes sure to uninstall applications and programs properly, along with file folders and registry entries. This software has some needy features like junk cleaner, forced uninstall, and quick processing. Overall, this tool has an excellent user interface and is very easy to access.
- Junk cleaner, which removes unnecessary files
- Secure file deletion and drive wiping
- Hunter mode for identifying and uninstalling
- Multiple uninstalls
- Browser extensions remover tool
- Lightweight tune-up tools
- Useful Hunter widget
- Permanently removes deleted files
- Removes leftover program bits
- It can’t queue up multiple applications or perform real-time software monitoring or multiple.
- No inbuilt way to access the Restore Point
- It doesn’t remove browser toolbars or plugins
We recommend downloading this tool from its official website for safety purposes.
2] Bulk Crap Uninstaller
If you are looking for a free and reliable bulk uninstall program tool, then Bulk Crap Uninstaller (BCU) is always a better option. BCU is an advanced automation uninstaller tool that can remove many applications with minimal user input. This tool requires no technical knowledge because of its simple interface and easy accessibility.
- Find and remove leftovers after uninstallation
- Manually uninstall any application
- Verification of uninstaller certificates
- Start-up manager
- It can handle crashing and hanging uninstallers
- It can run user-specified commands before and after uninstalling
- Completely free and open source
- Works on every Windows version
- Supports batch uninstalls
- It comes with the portable version
- The application UI starts to feel slow and stutters when dealing with many applications.
- Not built with an advanced uninstall algorithm
Always download this tool from its official website.
3] Geek Uninstaller
Geek Uninstaller is another trusted bulk programs tool with several useful features like force uninstallation, real-time uninstallation monitoring, and much more. It can easily uninstall Windows store apps and supports native x64. Overall, this is a custom software uninstaller program specially built for Microsoft Windows.
- This is lightweight and consumes fewer device resources
- It’s portable and can be used on a USB stick
- Force uninstallation feature
- Supports multiple languages
- Monitors file changes
- User-friendly interface
- Easily uninstall native Windows apps
- Real-time installation and uninstallation tracking/monitoring
- Simple and efficient tool
- It has minimal features
- Only compatible with windows
- No restore option after uninstalling
Download only from its official website for safety purposes.
4] IObit Uninstaller
IObit Uninstaller is one of the vastly used and best software uninstallers for Windows. This advanced uninstaller tool can quickly scan and remove any application’s junk, cache, and shortcuts after uninstallation. The advanced features and simple and user-friendly interface of this tool make it popular among users today.
- Uninstall programs completely
- Uninstall browser extension
- Auto-clean residual left by other uninstallers
- Installation Monitor and Software updater
- Options for managing start-up programs
- Uninstalls browser toolbars and plugins
- Compatible with 64bit windows
- File shredder
- Supports batch uninstalls
- No clean-up tools
- Offer third-party tool installation during setup
- The free version comes with limited features
We will always suggest you download this tool from its official website.
5] HiBit Uninstaller
HiBit Uninstaller is another great bulk program uninstaller software with features such as cleaning up temporary files, repairing registry errors and managing startup programs. The interface of this tool is clean and easy to use. This free tool can clean junk files and remove registries, and the system restore manager feature makes this tool way better than any free bulk uninstaller tool.
- Uninstall Windows Store Apps
- Program quick search function
- Remove multiple programs at once
- Fully uninstall programs
- Forced uninstallation
- Monitoring installation programs
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Easy installation
- Forced uninstallation feature
- Bulk program uninstallation
- Monitoring and tracking installation programs
- Remove junk files
- UI is not great
- No custom sorting
Download this tool only from its official website for safety purposes.
If you need a good bulk to uninstall programs software, then UninstallTool can be an ideal option for you. This software can efficiently remove or uninstall third-party software, system apps, and hidden applications in Windows. This tool is easy to use and has useful features like force uninstallation.
- It supports 38 different languages
- Easy to use
- Informative pop-up
- It has a force removal feature
- Comprehensive tracing feature
- UI is not great
- The portable version costs more
- No custom sorting
- Startup Manager
- Install and trace feature
- Built-in search
Always download this tool from its official portal.
7] Absolute Uninstaller
Absolute Uninstaller is another top-rated bulk uninstall program with a simple and user-friendly interface. This tool has basic features like uninstalling programs and quickly deleting shortcuts from Windows PC. It can also identify rarely used programs that you may have forgotten about.
- Inbuilt bulk uninstall programs tool
- In-built organizer for large programs
- It consists of a utility to delete Windows update
- Delete program shortcuts
- It supports 65 different languages
- Supports both Microsoft Store and Standard programs.
- Modify the name of the program in the installed program list
- Change command line parameters of the installed programs
- The batch uninstall feature is inefficient
- Limited functionality
- No force uninstall mode
- Offers third-party tool
We suggest you download and use this tool only from its official website.
Here we are at the end of this post, and if you are still following, you must have a better understanding of our seven best-listed software to bulk uninstall programs. Regarding the best one, it can be a personal choice and depends on your requirement. If you have any question, feels free to ask us in the comment section.