FreeCharge has rolled out a much-needed update for its App on Windows 10 in Universal App and bumping the version from 3.8 to 10 directly. The App offers Online Wallet like many other services that allow you to pay using your Debit / Credit Cards or NetBanking seamlessly when you transfer money to the app.
Update: The Universal Apps is only for PC.
The App offers:
- Best wallet & payment experience, now on FreeCharge, Snapdeal, McDonald’s, Shoppers Stop, Redbus, BookMyShow, Cafe Coffe Day & Jabong. More merchants coming soon.
- The fastest way to make a mobile recharge, bill payments, DTH, data cards, and utility bill payments. – Make online prepaid mobile recharge for all leading Indian telcos, including Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, Airtel, BSNL, and others.
- Pay for your postpaid mobile bill payment for all operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, Tata Docomo, BSNL, and others.
- Recharge DTH for operators such as Tata Sky, Airtel Digital TV, Reliance Big TV, Dish TV, Sun Direct, and Videocon D2H.
- Mumbai Metro smart card.
- Datacard recharge for operators like Reliance Netconnect, Airtel, Tata Photon, Vodafone, and others.
And it’s a pleasure to share that one of the guys behind the Universal App development is none other than our beloved Rahul Mathur, aka @weemundo which had been doing some amazing job and has featured himself in the screenshot above!!