Nokia is coming back with an Android Smartphone in 2017, which is expected to be announced at MWC 2017. While we all wait for that HMD Global, the new home for all future Nokia phones has just announced Nokia 150, a feature phone, in the crowd of so many.
Here is the list of features:
- It comes in Single and Dual SIM version priced at USD 26 before local taxes and subsidies
- With a familiar user interface, the new devices respond to consumer demand for great quality, affordability and ease of use
- 2.4” screen with features like built in FM radio, MP3 player and games, alongside outstanding battery life make Nokia 150 a great entertainment phone
- Camera with LED flash allows users to capture their special moments and share them with friends and family through Bluetooth
- It is expected that it will last for up to 22 hours of talk time, and standby times of up to 31 days for the Single SIM and 25 days for the Dual SIM variant.
- Total battery capacity is 1020 mAh, and it supports Micro-USB charging.
- It is pre-loaded with games including classic Snake Xenzia and try and buy Nitro Racing by Gameloft.