Do you want more information on the number of participants attending the Microsoft Teams Meeting and their timing? It is extremely useful for teachers who want to mark or keep track of class attendance. Here, we will talk more about how to check who attended a Microsoft Teams meeting.
How to Check who Attended a Microsoft Teams Meeting?
We have provided a guide below on how to check who attended a Microsoft Teams meeting? No matter what device you use, we have a guide for you. There are three ways to check who attended a Microsoft Teams meeting:
- Desktop App
You can jump to the guide according to the device you mainly use.
1. How to Check the Attendees of Microsoft Teams Meeting via Desktop App?
Do you want to take a look at the attendance details on the previous Microsoft Teams Meeting on PC? In that case, you can either opt for access via calendar entry or through chat.
Steps to check attendees on the desktop app via the event entry:
- First, you need to open the Microsoft Teams app on your desktop.
- Click on the Calendar icon from the vertical left-pane.
- On the right pane, go to the meeting for which you want to check the attendance report.
- Select the Attendance tab.
- You will get the attendance details that attended the meeting you clicked.
Alternatively, you can download the CSV file through the meeting chat. Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on the Participants icon in the chat meeting.
- Click on three horizontal dots (…) next to Participants. A drop-down menu will appear, select the Download Attendance List option from here. This will only show if you are the meeting organizer. Wait for the downloading to be done.
You will see the file in the Downloads folder on the PC. Another way is to go to Files and then select Downloads.
And that is how you can access the details of the attendees of the Microsoft Teams Meeting on the desktop app. If you use the Teams app on Android or iPhone, do not worry, we have a guide to help you with that as well. Keep on scrolling!
2. How to Access the Details of the Attendees of the Previous Microsoft Teams Meeting on Android?
There are two distinct ways to get the post-meeting attendance details on Microsoft Teams Meeting on Android. These are – meeting chat and calendar entry.
For the calendar entry method, follow the steps given below –
- Open the Microsoft Teams app. Click on the Calendar icon.
- Open Meeting and go to the Attendance section.
That’s it, you will be presented with the attendance information of the meeting.
Another way is to download the attendance detail file via the meeting chat. It is essential to note that this information is only accessible to the meeting organizer. Take a look at the steps on how to check who attended a Microsoft Teams meeting on Android.
- Go to the Chat tab.
- Select Attendance report.
- Press the download icon.
You will find the downloaded files in the File manager app or My files on your Android smartphone. It is easy to access the attendance report on Android, right?
3. Check Out Who Attended the Former Microsoft Teams Meeting on the iPhone?
For the iPhone, there are also two ways you can get detailed information on the previous Microsoft Teams Meeting. These include meeting chat and calendar entry.
To get the attendee information via the calendar entry, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Open Microsoft Teams app on your iPhone.
- Click on the calendar icon. Open the meeting section
- Press the Attendance tab.
You will get the full attendance information here.
Through the meeting chat, you can also download the .csv file. Check out the steps outlined below:
- Open the Chat tab.
- Find the Attendance report section, you will find it only if you have organized the meeting.
- Press on the download icon.
You will see the downloaded file in the Downloads folder in the iPhone. And that’s how you can check who attended the meeting on iPhone devices.
Check Microsoft Teams Attendance Report!
These are the ways you can check who attended the Microsoft Teams Meeting on PC, Android, and iPhones. Moreover, you can also download reports that include leaving, joining, and re-joining timings. But, for that, you will need the feature to be enabled. That way, you can keep an eye on the attendees and their concentration during the Microsoft Teams Meeting.
How Can I Invite 150 People to a Microsoft Team?
To invite people to join meetings on the Microsoft team, you need to select Chat or Teams followed by Invite people on the left side of the app. After that, invite your contacts by choosing the email ID from your contacts. You can manually add an email ID for whom you want to invite if they are not on your contacts list.
Number of Attendees on a Teams Video Conference?
A total of 20 people can join video conferences in Microsoft Teams. On top of this three hundred people can join the meeting in Microsoft Teams.