A Gamer Profile is the first thing you need when you start using your Xbox either for the first time or want to add another player who wants to have his scores saved. Now if the person for whom you want to create a profile, already has a gamer profile or gamertag which is connected online, I will suggest you to read these tutorials :
- Recover his gamer tag on your console ( Internet Connection Required ) or
- Suggest him to get his profile on USB drive and just connect to play along with you.
- Turn your console on and make sure none of the profile is signed in. In case it is, you can either use Xbox Guide to Sign off using the X button or Use Switch accounts which shows when you select your profile.
- Done that, Now you will see list of all the profiles available on your Xbox console.
- At the end of the list you will get option screen to create new profile, of which next is Recover Gamer Tag.
- Select Create Profile > Enter a name > Select an Avatar.
- Once done you will get option to customize your Avatar.
- Once done save and exit.