In the present fast-paced world, over data holds utmost importance in our life. For instance, losing our vital documents or photos can be one of the toughest things for anyone. If you are also going through a similar situation or would like to avoid it altogether, then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will teach you about pen drive data recovery by taking the assistance of one of the most trusted recovery tools out there. Also, we will provide some quick suggestions to protect your data as well. Let’s get it started with!
Recoverit Data Recovery: The USB Recovery Tool Used by Experts
Developed by Wondershare and trusted by leading experts, Recoverit Data Recovery is certainly one of the best flash drive recovery tools you can try. It features a highly advanced recovery algorithm that can help you get back all kinds of data. Furthermore, the tool also supports every major data loss scenario. Before we learn how to recover files from USB using Recoverit, let’s know about its main features.
- Different scanning modes – Recoverit hosts two different scanning modes as of now. The quick scan will yield fast results while the deep scan will do an all-around recovery.
- Extensive file format support – It supports 1000+ different file formats for photos, videos, music, documents, emails, etc.
- Preview available – Users can first preview the extracted data and later restore it to their desired location.
- High recovery rate – The application has a recovery rate of 96% on Windows, which is one of the highest in the industry.
- Works on numerous scenarios – The tool supports all the common data loss scenarios like corrupt storage, accidental deletion, lost partition, virus attack, etc.
You can download the application on your Windows or Mac system and perform these steps to learn how to recover files from the USB drive.
Step 1: Connect your USB drive
Firstly, launch the Recoverit Data Recovery application on your system and connect your USB drive to it. From the home of the application, pick the external device recovery mode.
Step 2: Select a location to scan
As Recoverit would display a list of the available locations to scan, you can select your USB drive to start the process.
Step 3: Recover your data
Sit back and wait for a while as the application would perform pen drive data recovery and extract the unavailable content from it.
After completing the process successfully, you will be notified. Now, you can simply preview your data, select the content you wish to get back and click on the “Recover” button. This will let you save your files to a location of your choice.
How to protect your data from being lost?
Although Recoverit Data Recovery will help you get your data back, you can prevent it from getting lost by following these steps:
- Make sure that you have an anti-virus installed on your system with its real-time scan turned on.
- Try not to connect your USB drive to a public computer that can make its storage corrupt.
- Avoid ejecting the pen drive from your system when it is still being used.
- Don’t give permissions to unreliable third-party apps to access your USB drive storage.
- Consider scanning the USB drive regularly by an anti-virus tool for any malware presence.
- Always maintain a second copy of your important files to avoid their permanent loss.
With Recoverit, you can easily do pen drive data recovery in minutes and get positive results. It features different scanning modes and a highly advanced algorithm. Also, now when you know how to recover files from USB drive, you should keep Recoverit Data Recovery handy. You can also share the guide with your friends as well to help them during any unwanted data loss scenario too.