The chances for data loss is very high on a daily operating computer. Most of the time, we accidentally delete our essential files and data and think we lost them. If you are also in this situation, we have the solution for you. With every process of file deletion, there is a possibility to bring back the lost files. There are plenty of applications and tools available to recover the deleted files on Windows. However, not all of them are effective as they claim. But don’t worry, there is an ultimate tool for you to recover deleted files named Disk Drill. We have tested the software ourselves and found it as the best file recovery software for our PC.
How to Restore Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10
Here we use the Disk Drill’s free data recovery tool to restore our shift deleted files from Windows 10 PC. The software is available for free download at their official website. You can download the software for free and start recovering your data. The application interface is fantastic, and it becomes very user-friendly for both novice and professional users. Follow the steps below to know how to recover shift deleted files in your PC.
- Download and install Disk Drill software from their official website.
- Open the application, and it will welcome you with an introductory guide and an elegant interface.
- It will show a list of your available drives and data locations. Click on the button named “Recover” on the drive from which we want to recover files.
- The application now launches the recovery window, and it will start the process of recovery. It scans the particular drive for the deleted files and folders. As compared to many other applications, the recovery process is speedy and secure. The processing time depends on the file sizes and disk’s performance.
- The application interface will now start showing the files located; you can pause the scanning process if you want. You have options to save, cancel, and pause the scanning session.
- Click on the checkbox near to the files that you want to recover.
- In the text box marked “Recover To,” browse the directory where to restore the files.
- Finally, click on the “Recovery” button to start the recovery process of your files. It includes a complex operation by the software and may take some time to recover your data entirely.
Important: 7th step is really important. You have to be very careful while choosing the recovery destination. Make sure that the restore directory is on a separate drive from the files we’re restoring. Otherwise, the recovery process will fail and you will lose the files forever. Never skip this step.
Why is Disk Drill the best data recovery software for Windows?
Disk Drill is known as the best data recovery software for Windows running PCs. Because of its easy to use interface and functionality, people love it than any other software available. The following are the reasons to choose Disk Drill for your recovery needs:
- Clean interface with easy to access options.
- The scanning time is faster than any other data recovery services.
- The recovery process is more straightforward and includes fewer steps.
- Not only the deleted files, but it can also recover the lost or delete partitions too.
- The free version is enough for your essential recovery functions.
- No irritating advertisements or banners.
These are the prime reasons to choose Disk Drill for your PC. You can download the free version at their website to recover deleted files on Windows.
Free versions vs. Pro version.
The basic version of the application is just enough to recover a limited size of files. However, if you have a large number of files to recover, you should consider the Pro version of the Disk Drill. The free version has all standard features such as all recovery methods, recovery vault data protection, undeletion of protected data, failing backup disks, unlimited recovery preview, etc. But it misses out some features like deep scan and all.
The Pro version of the Disk Drill comes with quick & deep scan partition search, all file systems support (FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, EXT3/4 ), etc. The pro version supports one user, up to 3 computers and is capable of reconstructing 300+ file formats without any errors. The pro version costs just $89, and you can purchase it at the company website.