If you recently updated your iPhone with the new version of iOS and having all sorts of problem, then you need to use some professional software like dr.fone-Repair to fix it. While you can always reset the phone and use iTunes to recover back everything, the errors usually come back. Here we are reviewing the software which can help you get rid of ios update problems. The software can also help you downgrade iOS 13 beta to iOS 12.
How to solve iOS update problems
There are two major ways to fix iOS Update problems. First is you use the inbuilt repair option, and the second is if you have updated to iOS 13 beta, then downgrade it.
Download the software and install it. Make sure not to connect with your iTunes if you dont want to lose your data. Once installed, connect your phone with the computer, and launch the software.
- Repair iOS
- If the device is not detected
- iOS Downgrade
1] Repair iOS
Dr.fone Repair software offers a dedicated section to Repair iOS. Your iPhone, when it gets all sorts of issues, can get all different kind of errors. Here is the list of some ios update issues you can get on iPhone, and the software can resolve for you
- Stuck in Recovery Mode
- Stuck in DFU mode
- White Screen of Death
- Black Screen
- Boot Loop
- Keeps Restarting
If you see anything like this on your iPhone, then the software can fix it.
- Launch the software, and then click on Repair
- It will launch another window which will offer you three options—iOS Repair, Android Repair, and iTunes Repair
- Click on iOS Repair, and then you will have two options.
- Standard Mode
- Advanced Mode
- For repairing issues which we have mentioned above, you need to select Standard Mode. The mode will retain all the data and can fix over 20 iOS problems, including what we have listed above.
- Make sure you have unlocked your phone. If the phone is not connected, make sure to check if the cable is connected correctly.
- Once the phone is detected, it will list your phone, and ask you to select the iOS version you want to install it.
- Since you are repairing here, we suggest you download the version which was installed on your phone. Downgrading is in the next section.
- The software will download the iOS firmware, and once it completes, it will install it.
- Once the installation is complete, the tool will verify the iOS firmware.
- Once done, you should get a new screen which will give you a Fix Now button.
- Click on it to start repairing your iOS, and post this; it will make sure all those issues are not there anymore.
The software clean install the firmware and then restore all the data. That way, your phone will be as fresh as it was before.
If the standard recovery mode doesn’t resolve your issue, then you need to use the Advanced Mode. The advanced mode will run an in-depth fixing process on your iPhone. The process will be much longer but should be able to fix all your iOS problems.
2] When iOS devices cannot be recognized
It is possible that your iOS device iPhone/iPad is not getting detected by the software, then you will need to boot into recovery mode or DFU mode before repairing. While it is easy, not everyone can do it. The software can help you give visual clues to help you boot into the mode.
After your iOS device enters the Recovery or DFU mode, choose the standard mode or advanced mode to continue.
3] Downgrade iOS
If nothing else works, then it is better to downgrade iOS 13 beta, especially if you upgrade to the beta version. It is possible to downgrade withing few weeks officially. The most significant advantage of using the software is that all your data will be preserved during the downgrade process. The process remains the same, but its where you have iOS 13, and you downgrade to iOS 12 but still keep your data.
- Launch the software, and then click on the Repair option > iOS Repair > Standard Mode
- Once the phone is detected, it will automatically detect the phone, find its iOS version, and then lets you select which version of the iOS version you want to install it.
- Since you are on iOS beta, we suggest you choose iOS 12, which is the last stable version.
- Then click to install.
- Once the downgrade is complete, your data will remain, but the version of iOS would be 12.
We hope the tutorial was easy for you to understand, and helped you solve iOS update problems.