While Intel is planning to bring 5G enabled PCs by the end of 2019, at Qualcomm event in Hawaii, HP announced the availability of its first Windows 10 on ARM PC, the Envy x2. Powered b the new Snapdragon 835 with X16 LTE modem, you can have high-speed internet on the go if the mobile operators can offer it.
Specification & Form Factor of Envy X2
- 2-in-1 form factor with a detachable keyboard.
- 12-inch full HD display.
- 8GB LPDDR4X PoP and 256GB of onboard storage.
- It is just 9mm thin and weighs only 698 grams.
- USB 3.0 and microSD card support.
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Soft keyboard
- Expect Battery life to live up to 22 hrs with local video playback, Up to 1,000 hrs of connected standby, and charges
- Runs Windows 10 S out of the box. You can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.
It is priced at $999.99 on pre-order and will ship by March 9. Find the listing here
If you are up to try Windows 10 ARM, and always connected PC concept, this is the way to go. Let us know if you would be interested to buy this, and why?