Kobo, has finally announced its e-book reader app, Kobo Books for the Windows Phone. The app is available for free download and lets you browse through more than 4 million free ebooks along with features like bookmark syncing to continue reading from a different device right from where the user left off, night mode, first chapter preview of books, and quick access to favourites and recent reads via the Live Tile UI.
With Kobo, you can read on your Windows device anywhere, anytime. Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and affordable eBooks, comics and children’s books.
Features of the app:
- Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks so you can keep reading across all your devices.
- Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text, in the size and style you prefer or try Night Mode for easier night time reading.
- Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books and save them in your library.
- Get access to more than 4M titles in the Kobo store including best sellers, new releases, classics, comics, and kids books.
- Quick access to your recent reads within the app and from Live tiles.
You can get it from the Windows Phone store and supported on both Windows Phone 8 and 8.1.