Looks like it’s time that Microsoft comes with a new Surface design that can beat some of the new 2-in-1 laptops announced at IFA 2017. First, it was Acer’s Switch 7 Black Edition, and now Lenovo has announced stunning Yoga 920. Here is the list of features of the beautiful convertible:
- It is enabled with far-field technology for efficient voice recognition program to work with Cortana over a 4-meter distance.
- Comes with an optional Lenovo Active Pen 2 with supports the usual 4096 levels of pen sensitivity.
- You can pickup the 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and 16GB RAM.
- It houses almost zero bezel-less 4K IPS touchscreen in a 13.9-inch frame.
- It includes an integrated fingerprint reader for Windows Hello. However, there is no support for Windows Hello with facial recognition.
- You get 2 Thunderbolt USB-C charging ports.
- It weighs 1.37 kg is just 0.55 inch thick.
The company has also announced that it will come with limited edition Gorilla Glass cover design featuring Star Wars Special Edtion, Rebel Alliance, and Galactic Empire.
That said, this is not a cheap laptop but competes with top laptops from all the OEMs including Microsoft’s own Surface. The starting model will cost $1329 in the US, and will also be available in copper and bronze