If you wish to apply some Windows 10 security features quickly, then Windows 10 Security Plus software is just right for you. It is a powerful application that can improve the security of your Windows 10 computer. It’s safe to use, and as the developer says, the software has been tested many times, and the changes made by the application should not cause conflicts or system errors. Here is how to use the software to Enable Windows 10 Security Features quickly.
Enable or Disable Windows 10 Security Features Instantly
This program enables essential security services, disables vulnerable system features (such as autorun.inf autoplay, NTVDM executions, Windows host script), improves the security of Internet Explorer, and the system integrity. And best of all, you need to click the button “Apply Selected” and reboot the PC, that’s all. This program works on Windows 10.
- Download the software from here and install it on your system.
- After the installation has completed, it will prompt you to create a system restore point. Create if you don’t have one.
- Once it launches, it will show you a list of items where you can tick/untick the options
- Some of the options like Enable SFC, Disable Pre-release features, smart screen filters, etc. are prechecked.
- Click on Apply Selected
It also comes in a portable version if you do not wish to install the application on your computer. It will download both 32-bit and 64-bit, choose to run the appropriate version. Since the changes or Security Features which you Enable on Windows 10 is applied through the registry, you don’t need to save or take backup.
Key Features of Windows 10 Security Plus Software
- Enable Important System Security Services
- Disable Commonly Exploited System Features
- Disable Autorun.inf Autoplay, 16-bit Processes, WSCRIPT.EXE
- Enable SmartScreen, Windows Updates, Windows Defender
- Enable User Access Control (UAC), Windows File Protection (SFC)
- Activate Internet Explorer Memory Protection
- Enable Structured Exception Handling Overwrite Protection
- Disable Remote Registry, Remote Assistance, Short File Names
- Enable Driver Signing Check, System Restore, Security Center
- Enable Signature Verification of Downloaded Programs
- 40+ Security Improvements in One Powerful Program
- Improves System Protection Against Malware
- Block USB-Spreading Malware Disabling Autorun.inf
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit)
- Very Lightweight in Memory and CPU Usage
Note: If you have programs that use cscript.exe or wscript.exe, you should uncheck the option “Disable Windows Script Host.” Else you may get an error message like “Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details.” when a program executes VBScript or JScript scripts.
I hope you found the software easy to use and were able to enable Windows 10 Security Features.