Win10 Security Plus is a powerful Windows OS software application that improves the security of your Windows 10 computer. It applies many recommended security settings and advanced security enhancements to the operating system. It’s safe to use and as the developer says, the software has been tested many times and the changes made by the application should not cause conflicts or system errors.
This program enables important security services, disables vulnerable system features (such as autorun.inf autoplay, NTVDM executions, Windows host script), improves the security of Internet Explorer and of the system integrity. And best of all, you just need to click the button “Apply Selected” and reboot the PC, that’s all. This program works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32\64-bit).
- Download the software from here
- Install it on your system.
- After the installation has completed, it will prompt you to create a system restore point. Create if you don’t have one.
- The next screen will show you list of items where you can tick/untick the options, and then click on Apply Selected.
Program Key Features:
- Enable Important System Security Services
- Disable Commonly Exploited System Features
- Disable Autorun.inf Autoplay, 16-bit Processes, WSCRIPT.EXE
- Enable SmartScreen, Windows Updates, Windows Defender
- Enable User Access Control (UAC), Windows File Protection (SFC)
- Activate Internet Explorer Memory Protection
- Enable Structured Exception Handling Overwrite Protection
- Disable Remote Registry, Remote Assistance, Short File Names
- Enable Driver Signing Check, System Restore, Security Center
- Enable Signature Verification of Downloaded Programs
- 40+ Security Improvements in One Powerful Program
- Improves System Protection Against Malware
- Block USB-Spreading Malware Disabling Autorun.inf
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32\64-bit)
- Very Lightweight in Memory and CPU Usage
Note: If you have programs that use cscript.exe or wscript.exe you should uncheck the option “Disable Windows Script Host”. Else you may get an error message like “Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details.” when a program executes VBScript or JScript scripts.