If you are using an Android Phone and looking for one of the best launchers in the market, Microsoft’s Launcher for Android is hard to miss. After achieving a major success with its 4.0 version, Microsoft is now rolling out version 4.5 which brings in some important tweaks which will help business users.
Here is the changelog:
- Let meeting attendees know you’re running late from the calendar card.
- Employees whose enterprises leverage Microsoft Intune’s data protection policies can now use the Microsoft Launcher for viewing corporate data.
- Adjust icon size in the app drawer, dock, and home screen.
- Set wallpapers for home and lock screen ( 7.0+)
- Add blank pages in vertical mode
- Recurring reminders
- Oreo shortcuts creation
While first two are probably the most important tweaks, setting up wallpapers separately for Home, and the Lock screen will make a lot of people happy. The Oreo shotcuts creation is also nice to have, but you cannot still selected colors for themes!!
Are you using Microsoft Launcher? Let us know how you like it?
Suggested Rad : Best Launcher for Android