Its been a while we know that Microsoft has been working on its so-called Surface-Phone device code-named “include foldable screen and will be powered by Windows 10 ARM. Microsoft is also known to be working closely with Qualcomm guys to build it.” devices which is not only going to become a new category of devices, but it will also
We are also hearing that Qualcomm is holding an even where it could reveal some ARM-powered devices, and that’s definitely not Surface Phone, but it will only showcase how well Windows 10 on AMR will do including impressive battery life.
That said, why are talking about Snapdragon 845 is because of the recent job posting by Microsoft where they are looking for a person which have skills in same, and also is well versed with Asian CM Suppliers. Here is the detail of the job posting:
Job Posting Details:
WIFI 802.11 standards (AX Variant), LTE Manufacturing test on QUALCOMM (8998, and SDM 845) and/or Intel Chip sets. Q-DAT or QDAP background, RF calibration
- Demonstrated experience designing and delivering test solutions to production in consumer products
- Experience working with Asian CM Suppliers
- 5+ years’ experience designing System Level Test Station Systems with an emphasis on RF and demonstrated knowledge of test tradeoffs to realize these solutions.
- Ability to develop test tools to characterize electrical, mechanical, and optical system level performance
- Willing to travel internationally up to 25%
- Hands on Experience in design of RF test stations
- Familiar with tolerance analysis using tools such as Zemax, Oslo, or Code V required