Microsoft’s Photos Companion App is now Your Phone App, which allows you to transfer and access photos on your Android smartphone to Windows 10 PC. The photos are transferred to Windows 10 PC over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, and they should be on the same network.
Your Phone Companion App can access Photos from Android to Windows.
- Install the app, and sign in with your Microsoft account on your phone.
- Next, on the Windows 10 PC, open Windows 10 Settings > Your Phone, and connect.
- Make sure both Phone and computer are on the same wifi network.
- Open Your Phone app on PC, and switch to the Photos section.
- Photos will be visible on your computer now.
You can copy the images, share them using Windows 10 Share, and so on. The app also lets you send messages, receive calls, and so on. Here is the full list of features:
- Make and receive calls from your PC
- Manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC
- Access your favorite mobile apps* on your PC. Enjoy your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen.
- Read and reply to your text messages from your PC
- Drag files between your PC and phone
- Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC