Editing videos was not possible on Windows Phone 8, but with the release of developer preview of WP8.1 things are changing. We already covered Movie Maker app for WP8.1 which does video editing on the phone. Here is yet another app called MovieJax which is an awesome video editing tool for Windows Phone 8.1 users.
MovieJax allows you to quickly capture and add your own video. You can spice it up by adding your own photos. Add you own text, and embellish with your favorite background music before sharing with friends and family at the tap of a button. One of the best features of the app is the interface which is really well built.
Features of MovieJax:
- Beautiful built in video capture experience
- Take multiple videos at once and have them all added to your movie with a tap!
- Easily edit videos including trimming and audio control
- Add photos into your movie with ease and select a custom duration for each
- Add your own text with custom background color for a truly personalized movie
- Choose your own background music for your movie
- Easily save and share your creations with friends and family
- Drag and drop clips support in storyboard
- Multiple selection of photos/videos
You can create videos upto 30 seconds using your phone with the free version, if you need more then you need to get the full version via an in-app purchase of $2.49.
You can download MovieJax from the link below, it is free on the Windows Phone store.