The Nu Republic has launched its first true wireless earphones – Jaxxbuds, priced at INR 3,299. It features Nu Republic’s proprietary X-Bass™ technology. It is equipped with 8mm Neodymium magnetic drivers and weighing just 4.6 grams.
The claimed battery life is up to 5 hours playtime on a single charge. It also comes with a charging case, that can recharge these earphones up to 5 times. Apart from this, it houses the Bluetooth 5.0. And its offering for IPX5 makes it splash and sweat resistant. The earphones feature touch sensor controls that enable users to attend calls, play and pause music.
Key Specifications of Jaxxbuds
- Drivers: 8 mm drivers with XBASS™ technology for deep bass
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz- 20Khz
- Connectivity: True Wireless: BT V5.0
- Fit: 45° angle design with ear gels for a secure fit
- Touch Controls: attend calls, pause, play tracks on the go
- Weight: Light in weight at just 4.6 grams
- Go Anywhere: IPx5 Water Resistant
- Compact Case for Easy Storage – with a thickness of just 15mm, slips easily into your pocket
- Playback time @50% volume: up to 5 hours*
- Charging Time: 1.5 -2 hours
- The charging case takes 2 hours to charge and charges your Jaxxbuds up to 5 times*
Check out the listing here