If you have recently purchased a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL, you would be happy to know that it comes with free 1 year Office 365 Personal subscription. This is a great offer because not only you will be able to use Office on your phone, but also one one of the laptops, and tablets. So that three device in total.
Related Reading: If you haven’t got one yet, and planning to get one, then do check our full review of Lumia 950 XL.
Last year, when Microsoft launched 640 and 640 XL, they came up with the same kind of offer. And according to Microsoft it was a huge success. Now, they are back with the same offer, but on their flagship phones. With 1 year Office 365 Personal subscription, you get Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and access to 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
How to activate:
- Open the pre-installed Lumia Offers app on your Lumia 950 or 950 XL. If you don’t have the app installed, download it from Windows Store, accept the terms & conditions.
- Choose ‘1 year Office 365’ from the ‘available offers’ list.
- Enter your email address and tap ‘continue’ to get email instructions on how to claim your 1-year subscription in the online Microsoft Store.
- After a few seconds, you will get an email from Microsoft with Product key and a link.
- Clicking on the link will open up a new window where you will have to Enter the product key.
That’s it! It’s that simple. Your 1 year Free Office 365 Subscription has now been activated. However, the offer is available only in India, U.S., UK, Germany, France, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and has to be claimed before June 30, 2016.