If you are a frequent user of Indian railways, here is a useful app for Windows 10, which could come handy for your travel. National Train Enquiry System App is the official Indian Railways app for travelers using railways for taking holiday vacation trips, official trips, tours, and daily commute. The site provides train-running related, and real-time status queries for all trains of India. The app provides you with all the details regarding the trains, including schedules, live reports, canceled trains, and more.
Download Official Indian Railways Train Enquiry App for Windows 10
The app has an excellent interface which makes it easy to use. If you view the schedule, you can see it for today, yesterday, and tomorrow. It gives you an idea of how the train is performing in the past few days.
- Spot Your Train: Find precisely where a train is, and if it is delayed.
- Live Station: You can view the current station, and how many trains are going to pass through it.
- Train Schedule: Complete scheduled of any train along with stoppages, past performance, and more.
- Canceled Trains: List of trains that were canceled.
- Diverted Trains: If there is a problem in the current route, trains are diverted. Here you can find the list.
- Rescheduled Trains: If a large margin delays trains, they are rescheduled. If that’s the case, you can choose to leave later.
If you need to check on Railways more often on your Windows 10 computer, I would highly recommend using an app. Instead of opening the website, looking at so many advertisements and click, this is a lot easier to manage, and use
I wish the app could also keep track of PNR changes, remember trains, so next time I use the app, I don’t have to go through the whole process again.