There are tons of email client, and if you are on Windows 10, you might be either using Outlook as your primary email client, or just the web version of Gmail and so on. Today, a popular email client has made its debut in the Windows 10 Store –Newton. While still in beta, this email client attempts to deliver a clean, and focused interface to all its user. Something that every popular Email services are attempting to offer.
Here are the features:
- Clean, focused Inbox to for distraction less conversation.
- It uses the blissful compose mode so you can just concentrate on what you want to write.
- It offers Read Receipts, Undo Send, Send Later, Connected Apps, Snooze and now Sender Profile.
- The app connects to all major email services like Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Mail Exchange, iCloud, and more.
- WIndows 10 Notification support, however for Windows 10 there is no Live Tile and Actionable notifications for now.
The app can be used by those who have subscribed during the beta, and have one year of free subscription. In case you haven’t for the free subscription, you can try it free for 14 days. And no it doesn’t ask for Credit Card during the free trial. You need to pay $49.99/year only if you like to continue after the trial period.
Looking at the screenshot, this email client seems to be picking up the best feature of popular email client like Outlook, and Gmails web version, and it definitely looks pretty. They had been testing in private beta for 4 months.
That said, it is also available on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Along with this, it offers Alexa integration, apple watch, and Android wear support. Check out the video below: