Windows 10 just released for desktop and tablet users, but with no official Reddit app for Windows 10 – this is where third-party apps come in. One of the best unofficial Reddit apps for Windows 10 is Readit, a third-party Reddit client for Windows 10. Some Reddit applications give you a great social experience by bringing the content and communities of Reddit to your Windows device. Along with the great features you expect from a good Reddit client, Readit has a beautifully designed interface that makes browsing Reddit content a joy.
Popular Reddit Client—Readit—has over 200 million users, which is also a universal app making it available for Windows 10 Mobile. The app has been built from scratch and looks impressive, especially with the dark theme.
Here is the list of features:
- Full gold support: remember to read links, save comments/posts to categories, view those categories, filter subreddits from /r/all, load more than 500 comments at a time, etc.
- Live Tiles / Lock Screen Backgrounds / Lock Screen Notifications / Toast Notifications.
- Pinning Subreddits to your start screen for easy access.
- Swipe View.
- Full Control of the columns. Features can be turned on and off with a toggle.
- Complete Imgur integration with native Album browsing
- DNLA/Miracasting support to stream videos in Reddit posts to Xbox over Home WiFi.
- Gilded comments indicator.
- Complete Reddit markdown support.
- Very high performance.
- Customizable Theme.
- A stunning and beautiful interface.
The app does not support few features like complete messaging support, the option to disable Readability to load the entire webpage, the ability to filter posts, light theme, multi-reedit support, and so on. This is expected to be rolled out in the next update.
It’s good to see popular apps have started getting their apps for Windows 10, which was launched a few days ago. The app is free for everybody but is add supported. If you want to get rid of it, use the IAP to remove it forever.