Popular Radio Network, SiriusXM, and Roku, the company which has pioneered streaming devices or TV, have launched their official apps for Windows 10 PC, and yes they work on tablets too.
The app lets you listen to commercial-free music, plus exclusive sports, talk, comedy, and entertainment programming. You also get access On Demand shows. If you still get bored use the mix SiriusXM music and comedy channels so you hear more of what you want.
- Stream SiriusXM channels live, including additional online-only channels.
- Custom mix many of your favorite music and comedy channels.
- Get On Demand access to our large catalog of content and listen on your schedule.
- Easily find channels, shows, and episodes with enhanced search capability.
- Receive personalized recommendations to help you find even more content you’ll love.
- Let your friends in on what you’re hearing or shout it to the world with new social features.
Roku Remote Control App:
The company is well know for its hardware that streams entertainment over Internet. They have now launched their app for Windows 10 PC which allows you to remote control it via the app. The initial launch is in US only, and will soon expand internationally. Its obvious that you will need ROKU player available with you. More at the official post.
- Search for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV. Search is available today with the Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version), Roku 3, Roku TVs, and will be available on additional Roku players at a later date.
- Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,800 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.
- Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels.
- Name and switch between multiple Roku players and TVs.
- Enjoy your laptop or tablet photos and music on your Roku player or TV (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500), Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick only)