Few days back I shared how you can make Windows 10 Start menu look like Windows 7. While it gets closers, it still not the Windows 7 menu for the look and feel sake. So what’s the alternative? you shell out $4.99.
Stardock, the software company, which had mastered their ways to bring things back and disappear on Windows since long has come up with their latest releases–Start10–which unlike its name, just gets rid of Windows 10 Start menu and gives you Windows 7 Start menu. Good thing is you don’t loose over the finality of Windows 10 Start Menu. You keep using Cortana, get access to all Universal apps, use a colour which prefers your style and so on. Here is the list of Features:
- Search menu is back in the Start menu.
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality.
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor.
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar.
- Adds a Windows 7-styled Start menu with Windows 10 enhancements.
- Pin desktop and Modern apps to the Start menu
- Jump list support.
- Unified search for apps, settings and files.
- Automatically matches the color of your taskbar.
- Skinnable Start button check check check.
- Choose the default behavior of the Start menu power button.
The company wants you to try it for at least a month before you buy the software. So grab your 30 days trial from here.