The new Viber app for Windows 10 PCs is now available to download in the Windows Store, just in time for the holiday season. The new Viber app for Windows 10 PCs is a free download in the Windows Store. Besides basic chat and messaging features, the app also adds photo sharing and group chats for up to 50 participants. It’s worth noting that to use the new Viber app for Windows 10 PCs, you’ll have to uninstall the older Viber app.
Viber for Windows 10 Arrives for Mobile, PCs, and Tablets
- Text with your friends and make free calls with HD sound quality.
- Send stickers, emoticons, photos, and locations.
- Download stickers from the Sticker Market, making messaging fun.
- Hold & Talk – instant voice messages. Your friend will hear you as you speak.
- Live Tiles, lock screen notifications, and the ability to pin chats to the home screen.
- Select chat backgrounds from the background gallery
- Full sync between your mobile phone and computer What’s new in version.
- Easily view all photos in a chat by swiping.
- Change Viber language in settings.
- Video Chats.
Do you want to get your hands on a chat app that can replace your default messaging software? There’s an app for that. Or rather, there’s an app that can do a lot more than that—and it’s called Viber. The free software lets you do video calls, send messages over Wi-Fi and cellular networks, send files and pictures and even play games with your friends. It’s free to download and free to use, though you can pay to unlock a few extra features. If you’re looking for the best chat app for Windows that seamlessly combines the tried-and-true features of Skype with the ability to play games, send files, and more, Viber is for you.