As we move ahead of the Xbox One Creators Update on Xbox One, Microsoft has rolled out another update to the Xbox One consoles which brings in new content blocks option along with fixes for the Blu-ray player for 3D content. Microsoft has also made sure that it will be much easier to add a new section by selecting “Add More”.
The new build is under version 1711. below is the changelog:
OS version released: rs3_release_xbox_dev_1711.171031-1906
Available: 6:00PM PDT 11/4 (1:00AM GMT 4/11)
In addition to games and friends, you can now add club blocks to Home. You can add them from both the Guide and from the club itself. We’ve also made it easier to explore additional types of blocks at the bottom of Home by adding a new section under “Add More.”
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused the Blu-Ray Player to freeze when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused corrupted graphics when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Resolved an issue which sometimes caused a black screen when playing 3D Blu-Ray content.
- Miscellaneous fixes and improvements for Blu-Ray Player.
- Fixed an issue which sometimes prevented players from converting worlds.
- The left and right navigation for selecting date and time during Tournament creation is currently reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in Tournament twists is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
- Left and right navigation in the bracket view of Tournaments is reversed when the console language is set to Arabic or Hebrew.
Avatars on Home
- Users wishing to represent themselves as an avatar can do so by changing their settings under My profile > Customize profile > Show my avatar.
Microsoft added the option to pin almost anything to Home screen using the Blocked content. This had bee useful a feature for me as it allows me to put things which are useful for me, and nothing else.