Ethereum (ETH) is one of the top two cryptocurrencies, along with Bitcoin. Its market value was at a whopping $298.85 Billion as of June 2021, only behind the Bitcoin revolution at $679.95. Currently, Ethereum one of the safest investments among cryptos. If you are looking to invest in Ethereum, then be sure to check out this article and follow the given steps to buy Ethereum.
How To Buy Ethereum (ETH) in 2021?
- Locate Your Platform: Almost all the best platforms to trade cryptocurrencies like Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, Gemini, Binance, and Bitfinex offer Ethereum. There are several types of trading platforms to choose from as per your needs. While fiat exchanges cater to the conversion of fiat money to cryptocurrencies, C2C exchange allows trading between multiple digital currencies. It is important to note that cryptocurrencies are unregulated and beyond the purview of governments. They are subject to constant change and innovation. Hence, they possess investment risks. Therefore it is recommended to judge the credibility before investing through it to avoid fraudulent risks.
- Register: Once you have decided on the platform you want to invest through, it is time to register yourself on that platform. Generally, it is pretty simple that involves providing your details for identification. After furnishing your details, they will verify your account, where you will have to upload the required documents to verify your identity.
- Decide On How Much Ethereum You Need To Buy: The cryptocurrency market is pretty volatile, where prices keep on fluctuating dramatically. It is advisable to invest your money in Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies when you can afford to lose it. Keep an eye on price and look for opportunities to invest in it when the prices are dipping.
- Deposit The Money: Next, you have to deposit the currency in your account on the respective platform. Depositing funds on fiat currency platforms is simple. You only have to verify your details before payment. For C2C platforms, depositing money can be complex. It requires sending cryptocurrency via codes from one location to another.
- Start Trading: Once you have money in your verified account, you are ready to begin trading Ethereum. Different trading platforms have separate interfaces. Most of them are informative and provide users with ample information. Also, the processing time for buying, selling, and payments depend on the number of requested transactions.
- Choose an e-Wallet and Withdraw Ethereum: Though reputable exchange platforms have secured vaults and store most of their assets offline, they can still be prone to cyber-attacks. Hence, it is always advisable to consider an e-wallet for keeping your Ethereum. Once you purchase Ethereum, you can safely withdraw it into your e-wallet.
Now that you are aware of all the steps to buy Ethereum, why wait any longer? Start investing in Ethereum straightaway! Again, we would remind you that every information present in this article is for reference purposes only, and anything herein contained shouldn’t influence your financial decisions. This marks the end, and we will catch you in the next one!